Innoactive Hub SDK
This SDK includes several components that can be grouped into the following areas:
- Interaction Framework - a set of tools based on the popular Virtual Reality Toolkit which allows for streamlined interactions and a base structure for interactable objects such as tools.
- Collaboration SDK - a set of components based on the popular Photon Engine that allow for multiuser sessions and automatic synchronization of player avatars and movements as well as tools interactable objects built with the Interaction Framework. Additionally provides documentation here for advanced multi-user synchronization.
- Persistence Framework - framework to allow storing and restoring the state of entire spaces. See the full documentation here.
- Configuration Framework - a set of configuration files and respective loaders that allow to change the behavior of an application built with the SDK at runtime. See the respective documentation about configuration files, Hub-Settings, and User-Settings.
- UI Framework - simple framework allowing any developer to build a state-of-the-art graphical 3D user interface, e.g. for context and content menus.
- Runtime Asset Import - a set of classes allowing for assets (2D, 3D) to be imported at runtime while not blocking the UI thread and trying to have a minimal impact on performance.
- Application Distribution - a set of tools that uses the API of the Hub Launcher to access other Hub- and Legacy-Applications and start them from within VR.
- Utilities / Helpers - a number of helpers that facilitate working with Unity and the Hub SDK.
Installation & Setup
The installation of the Hub SDK in your project requires you to
- Import the SDKs assets and scripts.
- Setup the SDK using a set of configuration files and
To get the SDK correctly set up in your project, please follow the instructions in the documentation section